I’m very excited to write about this topic, because every person that known me, know that I love my little son Maxito: the most beautiful dog on this world (well, I know, all the dogs are beautiful, but the love for Maxito blinds me).
I got Maxito on 2011, one month after my previous puppy went to the doggy sky. Maxito was a gift of an uncle, who gave it to me with the intention of lifting my spirits (because I was very sad after my previous puppy left us). When this creature came into my life, it was less than a month old
Maxito is a little dog very small, chubby, lazy, blond, spoiled, affectionate, and very manipulative (his little ears are his most powerful weapon). His foots smells like cheetos, and his little tail always shows his mood.
Maxito is one of the most important “things” in my life and in my family. We treat him as a family member (probably the most important and the most beloved)
As I said, Maxito is like a son to me, so I can hardly imagine a world without him, and so I try to give him all the love in the world now that he is with me.

Just from reaiding this post I can trully feel the love and tenderness Maxito inspires you. I agree with you that dogs should be considered part of the family as any human.
ResponderEliminarI was very interested in your post! the love you have for Maxito you transmitted in a very tender way. I like people to love their pets :)
ResponderEliminarMaxito looks really lovely! For all the things you wrote, I would like to know him haha. I really understand when you say you can't imagine the world without him, because with my cat I feel the same <3
ResponderEliminarMaxito is so adorable. I think that is like you, so pretty. I would like to met him once
ResponderEliminarPost 4 not uploaded.
ResponderEliminarChecked √.
Blogs Final Grade: 5.0.
For details get in touch so I may send you a copy of the rubric.