Ir al contenido principal

POST 1: A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

No doubt i would love to visit Italy. Since i was a little girl, I always said that someday I’ll visit this beautiful country, for the art, pizza, art, pasta, art...i said for the art? When I say this, I’m thinking about art in all of their forms: painting, sculpture, architecture, literature, etc. ¡Think that UNESCO has 50 world heritage sites in this country! Just thinking about it makes me want to be in the plane.

I don’t know so much about the history of this country, but I always heard that it’s something like the cradle of art. For this, i’d like to visit a lot of museums, take tourists routes, know the culture so much as possible, and why not, eat all the pasta and pizza that my stomach can bear.

I always thought that I would like to study or take holidays there. I think that study in another country let me soak in that culture (knowing people, learning subjects from another perspective, making a daily life there, learning the language, etc.), but on the other hand, if I take holidays, I’ve more time to visit the things that i want to know, to take a walk with peace (without the responsibilities of study or work) and basically occupy my time in everything that i want.





But, come on, it's Italy, I'd like to go anyway!

Comentarios

  1. The cradle of World art, in the last mount I went to a Da Vinci exhibition "Da Vinci Experience", and I learned a little about the art of Italy, y so amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mmm...pasta, pasta, pasta, that’s all I have to say :p

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario